Sunday, June 28, 2020

The Google God


I may be shooting myself in the foot, but I am so fed up with Blogger (owned by Google).
My blog has been up and running for years and years.

Last week I couldn't get photos to load anymore.
So I complained bitterly to the Google Gods.
After a day or two, presto, photos loaded again.

Now, imagine my surprise when my password doesn't work to open my blog.
Tried a few times last night.
Nada.  Zilch.  Dead.

So this morning, relatively undaunted, I thought I'd get into my blog via Statcounter.
Presto, I was in...but...right after my password appeared to have been accepted, this Google notification came up:

"The (my email address with telus.net) is no longer available because an organization has reserved this telus.net address."

Huh?  What the hell?

It then says:
What kind of account would you like?
- an account with Gmail and a new Gmail address?
- an account that uses a non-Google email address you already own:  e.g.  (           ).

At this point, I'm lost.

Formatting isn't working.


The Google God is flexing his/her muscle.
And I don't like it one bit.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share YOUR thoughts here...